1. K-State home
  2. »ELP
  3. »For Students
  4. »Life on Campus

English Language Program

Life on Campus 


Campus Map

Bus Service

Where to Live

Where to eat


On campus, students can enjoy food at the:

K-State Student Union or

any of the three Dining Centers.


What to do

Safety on Campus


In case of an emergency, dial 911.

This is the K-State Police Dispatch, who will send help immediately.


For other emergency phone numbers and what to do in different situations, click here.


LiveSafe is an app that helps you stay safe.

For more information, click here.

To download it, click here.

Wildcat Safety Walk

If you are afraid to walk home alone, call 395-SAFE (395-7233), or push one of the blue light emergency buttons, and someone will come and walk with you.

For more information, click here.


SafeRide provides a safe ride home for K-State students and guests. The service runs from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m., Thursday through Saturday.

For more information, click here.

Sign up for K-State AlertsGo here to sign up for K-State Security Alerts.

Questions and Answers

Have a Question About...
Talk To...
Finding a building on campus?

Check the K-State Map

The ELP Office

Find where to go: MAP

205 Fairchild Hall or email us at elp@ksu.edu 

Transportation on campus?ATA Bus WebsiteFor bus routes or campus, check the ATA map

Where to live?

Where to eat?

What to do?


Other questions:

How do I break my lease?

What is a sublease?

I have problems with my apartment.  What do I do?

How do I use the bus system on campus?

Can I have guns on campus?

An ELP advisor:

Leena Chakrabarti, Associate Director for Student Services


 April Darnell, Advising Coordinator


Taylor Jennings


Make an appointment with one of our advisors.
Come and visit us in 205 Fairchild to make an appointment.

Mobile AppFor ANY Campus information, please download the K-State Mobile APP!