Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness coordinates and facilitates the academic and faculty affairs of the university.
Academic Affairs Coordination
- Coordinates university academic planning, curriculum, and program development activities, collaborating with Faculty Senate, college and departmental administrators, and faculty.
- Provides leadership, coordination, and oversight for the K-State 8 General Education program.
- Coordinates Syllabus Statements protocols.
- Oversees administration of teaching (TEVAL) evaluations.
- Coordinates and oversees university activities related to faculty promotion, evaluations and development. This includes academic departmental documents review and maintenance, university faculty awards and recognition programs, promotion and tenure, including delays in the tenure clock, sabbatical requests, and reports, and training, development, and mentoring programs.
Policy Development and Compliance
- Coordinates academic and faculty affairs policy development, interpretation, and compliance. Collaborates with shared governance groups, other administrators, and faculty in the development of policies. Provides support for deans and department heads in interpretation of University Handbook policies.
Undergraduate Honor and Integrity System
- Oversees the university undergraduate honor and integrity system.