Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports the university in its academic and administrative missions through its data-based contributions to decision making and continuous improvement and enrichment programs for the university.
On the administrative side, the office provides support through:
- Utilizing internal and external data resources to provide evidence for data-driven decision making,
- Using K-State 2025 and other metrics to track university performance relative to peers,
- Assisting in the evaluation and professional development of university leaders, and
- Monitoring all facets and levels of accreditation, as well as other compliance issues to maintain the quality of all programs in the university.
On the academic side, the office:
- facilitates development and award opportunities for faculty,
- provides guidance and feedback on the assessment of student learning for all units,
- participates in decisions and manages the budget to equip classrooms with basic instructional technology,
- manages the budget and marketing for summer school offerings,
- provides data reports and analysis to assist departments and colleges with student success.