Awards and recognition
The Division of Communications and Marketing regularly receives awards and recognition for its work from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, or CASE. Additionally, our work has been recognized by the Educational Advertising Awards competition.
View a history of releases about our recognized work below.
- 2023 Best of CASE Awards
- 2023 CASE Circle of Excellence Awards
- 2022 Best of CASE Awards
- Seek research magazine named finalist for prestigious publishing award
- 2022 CASE Circle of Excellence Awards
- 2021 CASE Circle of Excellence Awards
- 2021 CASE Awards
- 2020 Educational Advertising Awards
- 2020 CASE Awards
- 2019 CASE Awards
- 2018 CASE Circle of Excellence Award
- 2018 CASE Awards
- 2017 CASE Awards
- 2016 CASE Awards
- 2015 CASE Circle of Excellence Award
- 2015 CASE Awards
- 2014 CASE Awards
- 2013 CASE Awards
- 2012 CASE Awards
CASE not only recognizes the work of DCM but also our many communications and marketing partners across the institution, including the K-State Alumni Association and KSU Foundation.