Schedule a group visit to Kansas State University
Come and see all the exciting things that are happening at K-State! Plan a visit for a school or community group and let us help you arrange your day!
- Group Tours are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday's at either 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- To ensure we can create the best experience possible, group visit requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- We must limit groups to a maximum of 75 students in order to provide an excellent campus visit experience. Please plan for one sponsor for every 10 students.
What you'll experience
- Middle and High School groups have the opportunity to receive an Admissions Presentation along with a walking tour of campus.
- Elementary groups will have a K-State student led scavenger hunt of campus
- If desired, groups can have lunch on campus. Please note, lunch is funded by your group and not the university.
Group Visit Guidelines
- We ask that groups arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time to allow for a smooth check in.
- Groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late will result in a modified visit experience.
- If at any time during the campus visits the group is deemed unruly or unmanageable by K-State Staff, the presentation and/or tour will end.
- Please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellations.
- Please notify the Group Visits team at 785-532-1521 if a late arrival is anticipated
Parking and Directions
- Please print the off the Campus Visit Parking Pass (PDF) prior to your arrival and place in your dash while on campus.
- If arriving in a car or van, please park your vehicles in the D1 parking log located north of St. Isidore's Church at 711 Denison Ave., Manhattan KS 66502
- If arriving in a bus, please park in the east stadium lot of the Bill Snyder Family Stadium located at 2201 Kimball Ave., Manhattan KS 66502