Join us for a personalized on-campus visit
Visiting Kansas State University will give you a better feel for campus. Find out why K-State is a good fit for you by getting the K-State experience in person.
On-campus visits include:
- Visit with your admissions representative, student life and financial aid.
- Chat with representatives from your academic college(s) of interest.
And if you aren't sure which academic college your program(s) of interest are located within, we've got you covered with our program finder.
- Access to new state-of-the-art facilities.
- And a chance to check out traditional campus hot spots.
Full-service campus visits are scheduled most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so you can enjoy all that K-State has to offer.
If you have any questions about your schedule, please contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 785-532-1521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person visits and COVID-19
As part of the university's proactive response to COVID-19, view following policies for in-person campus visitors.
- All campus visitors and guests will be required to wear a mask while on campus. If students and guests are unable to wear a mask, then we will provide virtual options for their campus experience.
- Due to limits on mass gathering, students will be allowed a maximum of two guests during registration.
- Due to the limited number of visitors we can host on campus, we are prioritizing students who will start in the 2021 term. We encourage all other students to explore our virtual visit expereinces.