Join us for a personalized on-campus visit
Come and see what makes Kansas State University the home of the Happiest Students in the Country! Visiting Manhattan, or as we like to call it, Manhappiness, can help you discover if K-State is your perfect fit.
Your visit experience can include:
- A scheduled time to meet 1-on-1 with an admissions representative to talk about admission questions, housing options, scholarships, life as a Wildcat, and more!
- Time with representatives from your top academic college of interest to learn more about your major. If you aren't sure which academic college your major is in, we've got you covered with our program finder.
- A student-led tour of campus where you'll take a walking tour of the most beautiful college in Kansas. (Residence Halls not included due to COVID-19 regulations.)
- Additional sessions where you can dive deeper into the University Honors Program, Diversity and Multicultural Student Affairs, Fraternity and Sorority Life, the Staley School of Leadership Studies, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 785-532-1521 or email email@example.com.
Each academic session has a capacity for the day. If you do not see your program of interest listed on a specific day, please choose another visit date.
In-person visits and COVID-19
As part of the university's proactive response to COVID-19, view the following policies for in-person campus visitors.
- All campus visitors and guests will be required to wear a mask while on campus. If students and guests are unable to wear a mask, then we will provide virtual options for their campus experience.
- Due to limits on mass gatherings, students will be allowed a maximum of two guests during their visit.
- Due to the limited number of visitors we can host on campus, we are prioritizing students who will start in the 2021 term. We encourage all other students to explore our virtual visit experiences.