Transfer Visit Days
Know What Transferring to K-State Looks Like
Transfer Visit Days provide potential transfer students with an insight into what a transfer to K-State will mean for you. This day is designed for students looking to transfer to K-State from a community college, technical college, or another four-year institution. Those in attendance will receive information about transfer requirements, an opportunity to speak with an academic advisor from your field of study, explore your programs of interest, as well as connect and learn from current K-State transfer students.
Transfer Visit Days are free to attend, offering sessions that will be both fun and informative for future transfer students.
Dates, time, and location
Transfer Visit Days all kick off in the Berney Family Welcome Center on the Manhattan Campus. Check-in at 8:30 a.m., with programming from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022
About Transfer Visit Days
- Transfer Visit Days are for all incoming transfer students looking to attend K-State for an upcoming term.
- Transfer Visit Days will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand the transfer process – from what the application process looks like to understanding how courses transfer
- Speak with an academic advisor from your program about how your transfer credits will work towards a K-State degree
- Engage with current transfer students about their path and experience transferring to K-State
- Experience what it is like to be a wildcat including academic endeavors, campus involvement, and so much more
- The event is free to attend – including lunch and bowling for you and your guests
Learn more about how we'll communicate with you after you register and our registration/cancellation policies.
We're here to help! Email us at email@example.com.