Travel to campus
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your transportation to K-State.
Customs and border patrol requirements
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
The TSA is in charge of security and screening at airports within the United States. The TSA website can help you prepare for your trip.
- Transporting liquids: Anything larger than 100ml will not be allowed through security and will be thrown away. Learn about liquid rules.
- Non-liquid items prohibited by the TSA.
- A list of all items that are controlled or not allowed.
- If you will be traveling with any medication, be sure to pay special attention to medicine restrictions.
MHK - Manhattan Regional Airport (temporarily closed)
MCI - Kansas City International Airport
For Fall 2023, please schedule your flight to arrive in the Kansas City International Airport (IATA airport code: MCI) between August 6 and August 12, 2023. During that time, Kansas State University will provide transportation from Kansas City Airport to Manhattan, KS for all new international students arriving during those days.
Wichita to Campus
Tornado Transit Shuttle
- Van shuttle services serving communities outside Wichita.
- Pre-scheduled services available 24 hours.
- Flat rate service available to most cities in Kansas.
- View the Tornado Transit Shuttle website for details.
- Telephone: +1 316-650-5080