SAC Testing Center works with faculty to provide accommodations on course exams to qualified students. It is important for students to reach out to instructors to discuss testing accommodations before scheduling with SAC Testing Center because students need to understand how exams are handled for each class and plan accordingly.
To Schedule an Exam with the SAC Testing Center
- The SAC Testing Office is located in Holton Hall 002 and is open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Exams are typically administered at the regularly scheduled class time, unless alternate arrangements are pre-approved by the instructor.
- Students are responsible for scheduling their exams in AIM by signing into the Student AIM Portal.
- Exam requests are to be entered into AIM at least 4 business days before the date of the exam. Final exam requests are to be entered into AIM 10 days before the date of the final. Late requests can be entered, however students should be prepared to take an exam or final with the class, unless a late request is approved by staff.
- Review the PowerPoint step-by-step instructions to schedule an exam with the SAC Testing Center.
- Keep track of your upcoming exams in AIM by accessing My Dashboard - My Accommodations - Alternative Testing (left navigation bar).
- From this location, you can view all upcoming exam requests that you have scheduled, modify any requests (must be approved by instructor), cancel a request, and/or schedule an exam.
- When the exam request is approved by SAC Testing Center staff, you will receive an email giving the exam details.
- Please contact the office if you have any questions in regards to test taking with the SAC Testing Center.