1. K-State home
  2. »Student Access Center
  3. »Students
  4. »Grievance Process

Student Access Center

Grievance Process

Students are encouraged to discuss their concerns with a staff member. Staff will attempt to resolve the issue/s causing concern by assisting the student in discussions with the faculty member, department, or program. Most situations are positively resolved through this process. If a satisfactory resolution is not reached, the student should notify the Office of Institutional Equity where grievance procedures are filed for all students, including students with disabilities.

Office of Institutional Equity
Kansas State University
103 Edwards Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506
(Phone)785-532-6220 | TRS 711
Email: affact@k-state.edu
Web address: www.k-state.edu/affact

If the complaint is not resolved at the University level, a student may choose to file a complaint with the State ADA Coordinator or with the Office for Civil Rights.

Kansas Department of Administration
Anthony Fadale
State ADA Coordinator
555 S. Kansas 1st Floor
Topeka, KS 66603
(Phone) 785-296-1389
(TDD) 800-766-3777

Office for Civil Rights, Kansas City Office
U.S. Department of Education
8930 Ward Parkway, Suite 2037
Kansas City, MO 64114-3302
(Phone) 816-268-0550
(Fax) 816-823-1404