Your Union news
October 12, 2017
Carnival Celebrates Completion of Student Union Renovations (from The Collegian)
October 10, 2017
Student Union Celebrates Renovation Completion (from The Collegian)
October 2, 2017
August 16, 2017
April 17, 2017
January 27, 2017
January 13, 2017
September 21, 2016
September 12, 2016
June 6, 2016
April 29, 2016
January 11, 2016
Renovations to the Union started in September and have really taken off recently. Your next visit to the Union will witness some major changes, however, the Union remains open and continues to provide all services.
- Five food trucks will be parked on Bosco Student Plaza and will serve from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Enjoy your lunch from the trucks and bring your meal into the Union. Dining seating will be available in the lower level and on the first and second floors. Each truck will accept cash, credit cards and CatCash.
- The Union Bowling Center remains open. Take advantage of this unique recreational opportunity and enjoy expanded food and beverage options.
- Subway Restaurant, in the lower level, was remodeled in July and offers their delicious line up of sandwiches and salads. Subway will open at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and offer their breakfast menu. Download the Subway app to order online and your order will be ready for pick up. No waiting!
- The Union’s food partnership with Sodexo has come to an end. When the first floor reopens next year, a series of mini restaurants will be available including Panda Express, Qdoba Mexican Restaurant, Just Salads, Call Hall Ice Cream Shop, Chick-fil-A and a sports bar/grill modeled after JP’s in Jardine Apartments. All catering in the Union will now be through an approved caterer system. The list of approved caterers can be found here.
- Radina’s is coming to the Union! Service begins today in the former Caribou Coffee location until it relocates to its permanent space. Hours of operation this week are 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Cats’ Den convenience store will remain open throughout the renovation.
- The K-State Campus Store in the Union is open, but getting there is a bit tricky. The best route is to enter the Union from the south doors and go to the ground floor from either the south elevator or stairwell. Once on the ground floor, head towards Forum Hall. The Campus Store entrance is right there. If you go a bit further, you can access the ATMs on the ground floor.
- The first floor of the Union can still be accessed from the north, east and south entrances. You can travel through the first floor from north to south, passing Cats’ Den, Radina’s, Union Computer Store, the Multicultural Student Offices, Commerce Bank, the K-State ID Center and the Copy Center.
- The second floor will be receiving new carpeting and furniture in January. The floor will remain open and accessible. The Office of Student Activities and Services and the K-State Veterans Center are operating on this floor
Frequent updates will be provided through the K-State Today and I encourage you to follow the Union’s Twitter and Facebook pages using the hashtag #YourUnion. More detailed information can also be found on the Your Union website. Additional questions can be directed to Audrey Taggart-Kagdis, Union director of marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
K-State Student Union