August 22, 2017
Summer issue of Kansas Canopy newsletter available
The summer 2017 issue of the Kansas Forest Service's quarterly newsletter, the Kansas Canopy, is available.
In this issue:
- Summer storm damage do's and don'ts
- Conservation trees and shrubs for pollinators
- Forester Highlight: Ryan Rastok discovers the emerald ash borer
- Fall Forestry Field Day information
- Landowner financial assistance — Trees for Clean Water
- Kansas Forest Service grounds achieve accredited arboretum status
- Weeding and watering tips for seedlings
... and more!
View the newsletter, as well as older issues, on the Kansas Forest Service website.