September 4, 2014
K-State Online: Course Assessment and Program Assessment training available
K-State Online powered by Canvas offers several assessment tools you can use to track and improve student learning in your courses. To ensure that your assessments are set up correctly in Canvas, K-State's Office of Assessment is offering Course Assessment and Program Assessment training.
Registration is required, so sign up for the courses in HRIS. All training classes will be in 301A Hale Library.
To sign up for Course Assessment and Program Assessment training, sign in to HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Click on the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about Canvas training, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.