September 30, 2013
Last chance in 2013 for iSIS Master Extract Report training
The last session for iSIS Master Extract Reporting training is 1:30-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, in 9 Fairchild Hall. This session is available for staff who have been granted the Master Extract Reporting permission. You must have permissions set up for Master Extract Reporting before you can take this class. Sign up for the class in HRIS.
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
3. Click Learning and Development.
4. Click KSU Training Enrollment.
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find iSIS: Master Extract Reporting.
6. Next to the desired class, click View Available Sessions.
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
9. Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
10. Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.