All faculty invited to register for free Teaching and Learning Newsletter
Mick Charney, 2014-2015 Coffman chair for university distinguished teaching scholars, and the Teaching and Learning Center, under the direction of Jana Fallin, invite all K-State faculty, advisers, administrators, and graduate teaching and research assistants to register for a free, one-year subscription to The Teaching Professor newsletter.
Please direct all inquiries and requests to Charney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPOTLIGHT K-State 2015 was a celebration of teaching on our campus. Some of the faculty comments were:
- "Congratulations and thank you for a wonderful SPOTLIGHT event yesterday evening. It was engaging, convivial, elegant, collegial, and even magical at times."
- "Bravo on last night's program! It was so inspiring and educational."
- "Thank you for such a great and inspiring night. If last year was a home run, tonight was a grand slam. You all did such a good job and the speakers were simply magical."
- "Fantastic event, beautifully orchestrated and enlightening! Thank you so much."
- "I love SPOTLIGHT and thought it was especially amazing this year! I think SPOTLIGHT is one of the things that really make me proud to be a K-Stater."
2nd Annual Big XII Teaching and Learning Conference
Oklahoma State University
July 30 - 31, 2015
K-State Faculty please consider submitting a proposal:
A contingent from K-State went last year, and the presentations from our faculty were outstanding. We are hoping for an even larger K-State presence at this 2nd conference.
Last year was a good experience. Good speakers, getting to meeting people from other Big XII Schools, supporting our K-State colleagues….I recommend you strongly consider going.