October 23 Minutes
Transfer Ambassador Program Meeting
Student Union, Room 226
October 23, 2012 8:30 p.m.
In attendance: Marcos Serrano, Morgan Grimmett, Liz Stasiewicz, Angie Zandt, Jordan Sterling, Zach Salvestro, Kiah Gourley, Beth Cornwell, Lucero Chavira, Melissa Bekemeyer, Caitlin Matile, Elizabeth Forsyth, Jacelyn Hejtmanek, Angela, Glean, Erin Lichter, Austin Cederberg, Sarah Loughridge, Kelsey Darnell, Austin James, Bill Disberger
- Voted on a print logo.
- Bill will get pricing for t-shirts, between $5-10.
- I will send out an email when more information is available.
- Advertising Committee will be hanging flyers on Thursday and Friday, chalking on Friday
- Pick up flyers and chalk in Bill and Deana’s office in Anderson.
- Advertising Committee will be hanging flyers on Thursday and Friday, chalking on Friday and Monday.
- Social media officers will be create an event on Facebook. Please share with as many friends as possible.
- Our LOCAL day is October 31. Restaurant hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. We receive 4% of sales from the whole day.
- Gift Mart
- Scheduled for Monday, October 29.
- Will be moving the event from the Union Courtyard to somewhere else in the Union because of a scheduling conflict.
- People who signed up to bring baked goods or crafted goods to sell:
- Devin Amos, Melissa Bekemeyer, Kelsey Darnell, Gera Giles, Angela Glean, Kiah Gourley, Morgan Grimmett, Jacelyn Hejtmanek, Michelle Holland, Stephanie Hope, Erin Lichter, Sarah Loughridge, Stevie St. Clair, Liz Stasiewicz, Jamie Winningham, Mariah Woolsoncroft, Angie Zandt.
- Please have your baked or crafted goods in the Union by 9:30 or drop them by Bill and Deana’s office before then.
- Also, please have your food items already individually wrapped so that we aren’t handling the food at the event.
- We are NOT allowed to sell: rice crispy treats, cookies, brownies, donuts, scones, cinnamon rolls, or beverages.
- SUGGESTED ALTERNATIVES: cupcakes,puppy chow (Chex mix), cake pops, chocolate dipped pretzels, international specialty foods, or other items not readily available from any dining outlets in the K-State Union.
- If you are unsure of what you are allowed to make, please ask.
- People who signed up to work the Gift Mart:
- Sarah Loughridge 9:30-11:00; Austin Cederberg 9:30-10:30; Beth Cornwell 10:30-11:30; Kelsey Darnell 10:30-1:15; Kiah Gourley 11:30-12:30; Angela Glean 12:30-1:30; Angie Zandt 1:30-2:30; Liz Stasiewicz 1:15-3:30; Morgan Grimmett 2:30-3:30.
- Attire: Khakis or nice pants, nice purple tee or polo.
- Car Smash
- Tabled fundraiser for now. Cannot get access to any spot near the stadium for this weekend and don’t want to do it in Bosco Plaza.
- Swipe Out Hunger
- Volunteer opportunity taking place this Sunday. Talk to Sarah Loughridge if you are interested.
- $5 per semester or $10 for the year.
- Give to Sarah at next meeting.
- Next meeting is November 6 at 8:30 in Union room 207.