October 9 Minutes
Transfer Ambassador Program Meeting
Student Union, Room 226
October 9, 2012 8:00 p.m.
In attendance: Liz Stasiewicz, Angie Zandt, Morgan Grimmett, Mariah Woolsoncroft, Dustin Aherin, Sarah Loughridge, Ashtynn Braden, Stephanie Hope, Stevie St. Clair, Jacelyn Hejtmanek, Cassie Sims, Jessica Giannina, Kelsey Darnell, Austin James, Suzette Kramer, Angela Glean, Melisssa Bekemeyer, Bill Disberger
- Clarification – TAP is only receiving funds on October 31, NOT the whole month of October. We will receive tips and 4% of sales all day October 31.
- Fundraising/marketing committee should be available Friday, October 26 to hang up flyers around campus and October 29, 30, and 31 to hand out flyers to students on campus. Keep watching for emails for details.
- Gift Mart
- Event date has been changed to October 29 from 10 a.m.-2:00 or 3:00 p.m. in the Union Courtyard.
- Confirmations still needed from vendors.
- If you have any more suggestions/contact information for vendors, please give that information to Sarah Loughridge.
- Car Smash
- We do have a car available!
- Plan to have this event on October 27 at the Texas Tech game.
- Still looking to confirm a spot near the stadium.
- Social Media
- Sign up to pin on the website.
- Email: email@example.com, password: 2012tap
- Photo Shoot
- October 17-19 on campus.
- Students should be in normal school clothes with laptops, backpacks, iPods, etc.
- Contact Deana if you are interested.
- Transfer Visit Day – October 12
- Could use another two people in the afternoon, even if you aren’t available the whole time from 11:00-1:00.
- Wear nice jeans or khakis, nice polo or K-State tee.
- Guest Speaker from CES
- Information on resumes, interviews, services offered by CES.
- I encourage you all to utilize CES – you already pay for the services with your student fees!
- Volunteer Opportunity
- College of Ag is packing food to send to countries in the Horn of Africa.
- October 28, 1:00-5:30
- Shifts start at 1:00, 2:30, and 4:00.
- Contact Sarah Loughridge for more details or if you have any questions.
- Let her know if you will be participating at least a week in advance.
- Next meeting
- October 23, 8:30 p.m.
- Union room 226