All incoming students attending an Orientation and Enrollment will receive a StrengthsQuest™ access code. Access codes will be distributed through your K-State e-mail on July 23rd for students attending a June orientation and August 26 for students attending an August orientation.
- Follow these steps to register your access code and complete the StrengthsQuest assessment. Navigate to https://www.StrengthsQuest.com/register/default.aspx
- On the Registration tab, type your access code and the verification code (that appears on the page) in the corresponding fields. Then click Continue with Registration. NOTE: The verification code is not case-sensitive. (If you need help signing in, call the StrengthsQuest™ Help Desk at 1-888-211-4049 or e-mail email@example.com.)
- Provide the following information on the Account Information page: First and last name, KSU e-mail address/make sure to use @ksu.edu, a username – again, use your ksu e-mail account, a password, an answer to a security question (e.g., What is your mother's maiden name?) Please also answer any additional questions that appear on the page.
- Make sure to record your USERNAME and password you create so you can return to your results, the action items, and the resources at SQ.com
NOTE: Your username must be between 8 and 50 characters in length and contain no spaces.
NOTE: Your password must be between 8 and 50 characters in length and meet two of the following criteria: contain uppercase letters, contain lowercase letters, contain numbers, or contain any of the following symbols: #, $, !, &. After providing your information, click Continue at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Please double check the spelling of your email address as this will be the email you are contacted at if you need to retrieve your password through our Account Assistance tab.
- Take the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment: Allow 45 minutes. You have 20 seconds to respond to each item. If you lose your connection, click SIGN IN and enter your username and password; you will automatically be returned to where you left off.
- Do not select neutral or the middle option more than 5 times as this may result in an insufficient data error.
- Once you've completed the Clifton StrengthsFinder you will have access to your reports and additional resources in your account. Please click the MY StrengthsQuest™ tab to come back to the landing page where you can see and share your Signature Theme report, journal about success and read the online StrengthsQuest™ book.
- Memorize your top five strengths and be ready to engage in a strengths discussion at K-State this fall.
- Find Strengths Champions at K-State to help you develop and leverage your top five strengths.