StrengthsQuest™ Events 2014
Union Expo Activities Carnival (August, 28th from 6-8, Student Union)
Events from last year, Spring 2014
- Find your strengths access code on iSIS starting February 3rd if you are new to K-State
- StrengthsQuest Week at K-State February 3rd - 7th
- Hosted by the student organization Strengths Advocates
- Check out everything happening during Strengths Week 2014!
- Leadership StrengthQuest 2014, February 5th and 6th 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm in Town Hall, Leadership Studies Building
- Gallup's Senior Specialist, Tom Matson will be facilitating the StrengthsQuest Workshop
- Leadership StrengthsQuest is a life-changing event for student leaders. The skills learned in this retreat will help student leaders have an impact on student organizations at K-State.
- During this event, student leaders will gain:
- an understanding of their leadership strengths
- ideas for bringing their teams together by focusing on team members' talents
- a way to create and sustain a strengths-based vision at K-State
- an understanding of how their talents and value influence their ability to exercise leadership
- an understanding of their followers' needs and how to better lead them
- RSVP for Leadership StrengthsQuest
- Strengths Educator 2014, February 6th from 9:00-4:00pm
- The strengths educator sessions are open to all faculty, staff and administrators. This is an all day training session to become familiar with the strengths based philosophy and how you can integrate strengths into your classroom or leadership teams.
- Space is limited to the first 60 registered participants
- Location: School of Leadership Studies, Faculty Conference Room, 247
- RSVP for Strengths Educator to Kristin Marsh at email@example.com
- Strengths Recognition Reception Friday, February 7th
- School of Leadership Studies, room 123 from 11:30-1:00pm
- Find out who is going to be recognized as the Strengths Champions of the Year!