Strengths Events 2015
2014 In Review
- Over 2,800 students completed the strengths assessment last fall
- Strengths Advocates continue to gain momentum across campus as evident by the strengths conversations in our living learning communities and classrooms.
- Tom Matson from Gallup facilitated a strengths leadership program for approximately 30 student leaders. This is the second year Tom has visited K-State. Over eighty students have participated in the training program.
Strengths Events 2014
Strengths access codes became available to new students through iSIS February 3rd, 2014.
StrengthsQuest Week 2014
- February 3rd-7th, 2014
- Location: across K-State campus
- Hosted by the student organization Strengths Advocates to promote and advocate for Strengths.
- Check out everything that happened during Strengths Week 2014!
Leadership StrengthQuest 2014
- February 5th and 6th, 2014 from 4:00-9:00pm
- Location: Town Hall, Leadership Studies Building
- Gallup's Senior Specialist, Tom Matson facilitated a StrengthsQuest Workshop, Leadership StrengthsQuest
- Leadership StrengthsQuest is a life-changing event for student leaders. The skills learned in this retreat will help student leaders have an impact on student organizations at K-State.
- During this event, student leaders gained:
- an understanding of their leadership strengths
- ideas for bringing their teams together by focusing on team members' talents
- a way to create and sustain a Strengths-based vision at K-State
- an understanding of how their talents and value influence their ability to exercise leadership
- an understanding of their followers' needs and how to better lead them
Strengths Educator 2014
- February 6th from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Location: School of Leadership Studies, Faculty Conference Room 247
- The Strengths Educator Sessions were open to all faculty, staff and administrators. This all-day training session allowed participants to become familiar with the Strengths-based philosophy, and taught ways to integrate Strengths into their classrooms and leadership teams.
Strengths Recognition Reception 2014
- Friday, February 7th from 11:30-1:00pm
- Location: School of Leadership Studies, Room 123
- We are proud to announce the 2014 Strength Champions of the Year, Ryan Patterson and Dr. Greg Eiselein