New for the Fall 2014
All incoming freshmen, transfer, and international students will find their free StrengthsFinder Access Code in their iSIS account.
Codes will be available June, 11th for new students.
Strengths champions of the year
- 2014 Recipients: Ryan Patterson and Dr. Greg Eiselein
- 2013 Recipients: Ben Harstine and Dr. Emily Lehning
2013/2014 Year In Review
- Over 2,800 students completed the strengths assessment last fall
- Strengths Advocates continue to gain momentum across campus as evident by the strengths conversations in our living learning communities and classrooms.
- Tom Matson from Gallup facilitated a strengths leadership program for approximately 30 student leaders. This is the second year Tom has visited K-State. Over eighty students have participated in the training program. We are excited to bring Tom back to campus for the third annual leadership strengths program during the spring of 2015.
About StrengthsQuestKansas State University is committed to undergraduate education and the academic success of our students. Kansas State has partnered with Gallup to become a strengths based campus in an effort to increase student retention, engagement, and the overall well-being of our undergraduate students.
All incoming freshman will have access to the Clifton StrengthsFinder online assessment. Students taking the assessment will identify their top five strengths. K-State faculty staff and administrators are committed to helping students develop their strengths during their undergraduate experience.
This site will help you explore your top five strengths by identifying StrengthsQuest partners across campus while providing ideas on how you can leverage your strengths to overcome challenges and reach your own personal academic and vocational goals.