Kansas State University has an online online application and general detailed information about entrance requirements, including those determined by the university (application fees, transcripts, language requirements etc.).
Application deadline for Fall semester is
- January 15 for domestic applicants
- January 8 for international applicants.
Application deadline without financial support
For domestic or international applications.
- May 1 (for Fall admissions)
- October 1 (for Spring admissions)
Applicants will receive notification about admittance by March. Notification about financial assistance (if requested) is usually sent out in early April.
Please note that incomplete applications are not reviewed. It is your responsibility to make sure you have submitted all material required for the application.
All application materials need to be uploaded to CollegeNet. Do not send anything to the department, unless specifically asked by our staff.
Required application materials include
- Official transcripts
- GRE scores
- TOEFL/IELTS score and financial affidavit from international applicants
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- A writing sample (ex. publication reprint, paper presentation, term paper, senior thesis, research proposal, chapter from your M.A. thesis, or other scholarly work)