Attend Research Showcase events
Spotlighting Research Capabilities, Facilities, and Resources
The next K-State Research Showcase is slated for May 16, 2018, at K-State Olathe. The showcase is designed to:
- Open doors to the breadth of K-State research expertise and resources
- Show how K-State's research strengths are aligned with area needs and how researchers can help industry solve R&D problems and develop long-term strategies
- Tell success stories
- Highlight processes K-State has in place to facilitate collaboration
- Help attendees and exhibitors meet many possible collaborators in a short period of time
- 12:30-2:30 p.m. Set up exhibits; lunch provided
- 2:30-4:00 p.m. Showcase for exhibitors only
- 4:00-6:30 p.m. Showcase open to guests; appetizers and drinks available
- 5:15 p.m. Remarks and Excellence in Innovation and Economic Engagement Award presentation
Exhibitor registration is closed. View a list of 2018 exhibitors.
K-State faculty, staff, and students are welcome to register to attend the event.
Hear faculty from architecture, engineering, psychological sciences, and veterinary medicine explain why they attend the K-State Research Showcase and how working with industry benefits their research programs:
Here's what faculty and industry participants had to say about past events: