Transcripts for Pickup (Former Students)
- Order a Transcript via the Kansas State University on line ordering system.
- You will need to create an account or log-in on this screen.
- If you have NOT created an account previously, select Create Account on the right hand side of the screen. Enter your personal information. Please note required fields or formats are designated with a red askterik (*) or red description of the format required. After your personal information is entered then type in security characters on the screen and click Submit.
- If you have created an account previously, under Returning users use your email address and password to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in or created an account you will be taken to the University Transcript Ordering Portal screen. Click on the blue Order Now.
- From the list of University Documents, select Paper Transcript Hold for Pick-Up (Former Students).
- The Paper Transcript Hold for Pick-Up (Former Students) will appear.
- Enter the name of the transcript recipient.
- Enter special instructions you might have in the Special Instructions Field.
- Enter the quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Verify the charges and the recipient information is correct, and then click Checkout.
- Read about your FERPA rights, check the box, “I Accept”, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive email confirmations of your order and confirmation of the delivery to your recipient(s).
Transcripts ordered Hold for Pick-Up will be processed twice daily. Once orders for Hold for Pick-Up have been processed, an email is sent to the student indicating the order has been updated to the order status of Delivered and the document status of Ready for Pickup. The transcript will be available for pick-up two hours after receiving this email notification. Pick-up times are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. in 118 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS or 208 College Center, Salina, KS. Transcripts will only be released to the recipient named on the order, a photo ID is required.
Students must present a valid photo ID when picking-up Hold for Pick-Up transcripts. If someone other than the student will be picking-up your transcripts, you (the student) must authorize the name of the person picking up the transcript on the online ordering form in the field marked “Recipient Name”. The person picking up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
Transcripts must be picked up within 45 days of the date ordered. All orders older than 45 days will be destroyed.