Transcripts for Postal Delivery (Former Students)
- Order a Transcript via the Kansas State University on line ordering system.
- You will need to create an account or log-in on this screen.
- If you have NOT created an account previously, select Create Account on the right hand side of the screen. Enter your personal information. Please note
required fields or formats are designated with a red askterik (*) or red description
of the format required. After your personal information is entered then type in security
characters on the screen and click Submit.
- If you have created an account previously, under Returning users use your email address and password to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in or created an account you will be taken to the University Transcript
Ordering Portal screen. Click on the blue Order Now.
- From the list of University Documents, select Paper Transcript (Former Students).
- The Paper Transcript (Former Students) will appear. Select the Mailing Method (Standard USPS from the drop down box). NOTE:Some Mailing Method options will incur additional costs.
- If you have attachments, upload in the Attachment Field.
- Enter special instructions you might have in the Special Instructions Field.
- Enter the recipient’s name and mailing address in the recipient fields marked:
- Mailing Name
- Mailing Address 1
- Mailing Address 2
- Mailing Address 3
- Mailing City
- Mailing State (select from drop down box)
- Mailing Zipcode
- Mailing Country (select from drop down box)
- Enter the quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Verify the charges and the recipient information is correct, and then click Checkout.
- Read about your FERPA rights, check the box, “I Accept”, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive email confirmations of your order and confirmation of the delivery
to your recipient(s).