Powercat Financial Counseling
Powercat Financial Counseling provides FREE information and education to
current enrolled K-State students who are seeking help with issues such as:
- Credit use
- Identity theft
- Managing debt
- Student loan management
- Transitioning to work after college
We also provide free financial presentations to students.
Financial education for students, by students, and with students
Introduction to Powercat Financial CounselingStudents at the university studying to become financial planning professionals are assisting fellow students with their money questions.
Peer financial counselors are students in programs such as:
- Personal Financial Planning in the College of Human Ecology
- Finance or Accounting in the College of Business Administration
- Agribusiness or Agricultural Economics in the College of Agriculture
- Economics in the College of Arts & Sciences