Order Transcripts to Hold for Pickup - Current Student
- From the KSIS Home Page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's scheduler and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button. This takes you to the transcript landing page in KSIS shown below. Click the Click here to order a transcript button.
NOTE: This will take you to a separate website for the further processing of the transcript request.
- Verify your Address Details. Then at the bottom of the page click Submit.
NOTE: The information presented here comes from within KSIS. Incorrect information at this location indicates that the information in KSIS is also incorrect. You must go into KSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and addres information on this transcript portal does NOT change the information in KSIS.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click .
- From the list of Official Transcripts, select Paper Transcript for Pick-Up (Current Student).
- Enter the recipient's name, special instructions, and quantity to order.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Review your FERPA rights, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Picking up a Transcript
Transcripts ordered as Hold for Pick-Up are processed twice daily. Once orders for Hold for Pick-Up are processed, an email is sent to the student indicating the order status is updated to Delivered and the document status to Ready for Pickup. Two hours after receiving this email, the transcript is available for pick up.
Students can pick up their transcripts Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. in 118 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS or 208 College Center, Salina, KS. Transcripts will only be released to the recipient named on the order.
Students must present a valid photo ID when picking up a Hold for Pick-Up transcript.
If anyone other than the student will be picking up the transcripts, the student must authorize the name of the person picking up the transcript o the online ordering form in the field marked "Recipient Name". The person picking up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
Transcripts must be picked up within 45 days of the date ordered. All orders older than 45 days will be destroyed.