Processing Minors by Student
Minor Directors can now approve or deny a minor after a student has applied for graduation for the minor within KSIS.
The steps below are for processing minors in KSIS for a single student who has applied for a minor in KSIS.
How to Process a Minor using Work Grad App by Stu. (Minor)
- Log into KSIS with your eID and password.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > College Process & Rpts > Work Grad App by Stu. (Minor).
- Enter the search criteria for the desired minor. This may include EmplID, CampusID, NationalID, Last Name, First Name, Academic Career, Academic Program, Academic Plan and Term. Then click Search.
- In the Graduation App by Student area, the student information is displayed.
- Change the New ChkoutStat value to Mnr Apprvd or Denied.
- Click Save.
- If an incorrect option is selected and saved, this error will appear:
To fix this, change the New ChkoutStat to an acceptable value and click Save.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each student.