Counseling Services will not be moving until the end of Spring 2018. We are still located at 232 English/Counseling Services.
Our phone remains the same: 785-532-6927
The emphasis of our services is to provide brief intervention in a student's life that may assist in decision making, skill building, or mental health support. The overriding goal for all students is to maintain successful academic progress and personal well-being. We provide:
- Short-term, focused counseling to currently registered K-State students in areas of:
- Crisis intervention
- Matters of Personal Concern
- Support throughout the Semester
- Consultation to K-State Faculty and Staff
- Assist in the identification and referral of additional and appropriate resources on campus or in the community.
If you are concerned about a friend, don't hesitate to ask if they are okay. Take the leap and "Seize the Awkward"!
Proud Partner of: