Counseling Services provides services in an atmosphere welcoming diversity in culture, in sexual orientation, religion, and other factors of difference and is a member of the SAFE ZONE on campus.
The emphasis of services is to provide brief intervention in a student's life that may assist in decision making, skill building, or mental health support. The overriding goal for all students is to help them maintain successful academic progress. We provide:
- Short-term, focused counseling to currently registered KSU students in areas of:
- Crisis intervention
- Matters of Personal Concern
- Make An Appointment
- Finding Support at the End of the Semester
- Consultation to KSU Faculty and Staff
- Assist in the identification and referral of additional and appropriate resources on campus or in the community.
Proud Partner of: