Counseling Services provides services in an atmosphere welcoming diversity in culture, sexual orientation, religion, and other factors of difference. We support the SAFE ZONE on campus.
The emphasis of our services is to provide brief intervention in a student's life that may assist in decision making, skill building, or mental health support. The overriding goal for all students is to maintain successful academic progress and personal well-being. We provide:
- Short-term, focused counseling to currently registered K-State students in areas of:
- Crisis intervention
- Matters of Personal Concern
- Make An Appointment
- Support at the End of the Semester
- Consultation to K-State Faculty and Staff
- Assist in the identification and referral of additional and appropriate resources on campus or in the community.
Proud Partner of: