1. K-State home
  2. »Research Compliance
  3. »IACUC
  4. »OHSP
  5. »Accident Report

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee

Accident Report

Any work related accidents should be reported to Human Capital Services, who reports them to the Division of Public Safety. Near-accidents or near-misses should be reported directly to the Division of Public Safety. These two forms should be used when reporting an accident or injury. The Memo for Record is a basic record of the incident to have on file, and the KWC 1101-A is the form that will be requested by Human Capital Services.