Welcome to Chemistry
Dr. Khadga Shrestha shaking the hand of Kansas State University's President Kirk Schulz during the Graduate School Graduation on Friday, December 7, 2012.
The Department of Chemistry at Kansas State University offers programs leading to the B.S., B.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees and is located in the Chemistry/Biochemistry Building, the H. H. King Chemical Laboratory. If you have questions after browsing these pages, please get in touch with us by following the “Contact” link above.
On Thursday, July 25th, we welcome Hidehiro Sakurai from Institute for Molecular Science, Okazaki, Japan to our Departmental Lecture Series. He will speak on Asymmetric Synthesis of C3 Symmetric Buckybowls in King 4 at 1:30PM.
•Olga Koper Honored at the White House!
• Elizabeth Ploetz attending 63rd Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Lindau, Germany!
• Congratulations to our new Distinguished Professor Ryszard Jankowiak!
• Congratulations to our Goldwater Scholarship Nominees: Jenny Barriga & Christine Spartz!
• An Accurate and Rapid Screen for Early-stage Cancers!
• Building Better Batteries
• Chen Lin and Adam Kell selected to attend American Chemical Society Summit
• Chemistry Professors mentor Undergraduate students in many different programs Read More>
•Bo Wang wins the CrystEngComm Poster Prize at the American
• Evan Hurley and Steven Klankowski receive the 2012 Kansas State University Research Foundation doctoral research scholarship Read More>
•Adam Kell receives European Union Fellowship