Job Sites by Geographic location
Search jobs across Kansas and around the world
Kansas - Statewide
- Kansas Works - Primary source for finding jobs within the state of Kansas.
- Kansas Career Pipeline - Sites offers assessment tools to evaluate career interests, skills and work values while being able to explore occupations and Kansas employers.
- Make Kansas Home - Site offers job opportunities as well as information about relocation and business start-up assistance.
- Think KC -Information from Kansas City Area Development Council.
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce -Locate companies throughout Kansas City.
- Nonprofit Connect - Kansas City Area - Non-profit, education, or government positions in greater Kansas City (formerly known as KC Council on Philanthropy).
- Metro Kansas City Business Journal - Resource published with local news.
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce - Identify local and active business members.
- City of Manhattan - Review online posting of city government jobs.
- Manhattan Workforce Center -Local resource for employment services.
- Fort Riley Army Base - Website for civilians looking to work on or near Fort Riley.
- Riley County, KS - Jobs site for county positions around Manhattan
- RadioWorks Joblink has a compilation of job posting for Salina, Abilene, Junction City, Manhattan as well as opportunities for Eastern and Western Kansas.
- Central Kansas Jobs - Sponsored by Great Bend Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development to publicize jobs in the central Kansas area including Great Bend, Larned, Hoisington, Ellinwood, Claflin and all surrounding areas.
- Western Kansas Has Jobs - Sponsored by Rural Economic Development Association (wKREDA) with listing of jobs for approximately 52 counties in middle to Western Kansas.
- Dodge City Has Jobs - Provides job postings and resources about Dodge City compiled by Dodge City/Ford County Development Corporation.
- Hays Has Jobs - Site offers Hays area employment information as well as a listing of area businesses, a description of what they do, and contact information.
A search engine for newspapers by geographic area, including international. Specific links for local papers listed below.
- Kansas City Star
- K-State Collegian
- Manhattan Mercury
- Salina Journal
- Topeka Capital Journal
- Wichita Eagle
Search Business Journals by city for updated corporate news and happenings.
Site offers links to state job banks throughout the country.
Chamber of Commerce and Local Information
The Riley Guide compiled list of Chamber of Commerces and other data about locations.
The Internet Job Source
Search for job opportunities nationwide and job information by state. Source for major US firms, state and federal agencies by state/region.
ABYZ News Links.com
Site offers an extensive listings of newspapers, radio, and TV stations around the world and includes trade journals, industry, college papers.
Other Search Tools
- Classified Ads from Job Hunt - Links to National Ad Search, USA Today, and more.
- Career Builder - Search engine with listings for regional and national job openings.
- Monster - Extensive job listings and career advice.
- Country Career Guides: Expert advice and insider information for finding employment at home and abroad.
- Key Employer Directory: Access country-specific company profiles.
- USA City Career Guides: Identify opportunities in the largest cities across the US. Includes H1-B employer listings.
- Job Postings and Internship Listings: Search listings by location, industry or keywords.
Peace Corps volunteers work in over 93 countries assisting in areas such as education, youth outreach, community or business development, agriculture, HIV/AIDS or information technology.
Overseas Teaching Opportunities
CES has compiled list of websites and job boards (PDF) useful in researching overseas teaching. Many opportunities do not require U.S. teaching license.