My CES Account
Activate & Update
Career & Employment Services is excited to offer online career services to K-State students! Activate or update your account in less than 10 minutes.
Benefits of My CES Account
- Search for jobs/internships and have updates automatically emailed to you once per day.
- Post your resume so employers can find you.
- Schedule on-campus interviews with employers visiting K-State.
- Find contact information for hundreds of companies and recruiters.
- Receive special announcements about CES events and activities.
Login to My CES Account (Students and Recent Graduates)
- Login and activate your CES account with your K-State eID and password.
Login to My CES Account (Experienced Alumni)
- Learn about services available to experienced alumni (graduated more than one year ago).
- Login to your CES account with your constituent ID and password.
Login to a CES Guest Account (Newly Enrolled Students and Others)
- New to K-State or not at K-State? Login to a guest account to view part-time job listings, career fairs, and interview schedules.
- Username: guest
- Password: wildcat