Parent & Family Information
We believe K-State, our parents and family members are in a partnership to promote student success. That’s why we are making the AlcoholEdu for Parents program available at no cost to parents and family members to review to help open a dialogue about alcohol with your student. If you choose to review the program, follow the instructions listed below. If you have taken AlcoholEdu for High School, we still encourage you to participate in this AlcoholEdu for Parents program, as it does address college level student experiences.
AlcoholEdu® for Parents Directions
AlcoholEdu for Parents will be available for your review after July 21, 2014.
To take AlcoholEdu for Parents, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
1. Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
2. Please review the minimum technical requirements available at the bottom of the AlcoholEdu for Parents login page.
3. Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P155399PARENT
IMPORTANT: Do NOT share this Web site and Login ID with your child as he/she will not receive credit for course completion under this account.
- We have provided your son or daughter with separate instructions for accessing the student version of AlcoholEdu. (http://www.k- state.edu/alcoholedu/instructions.html)
- Students may contact Chaz Mailey at email@example.com or the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center if they need login assistance.
4. Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
5. When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.