1. K-State home
  2. »Veteran Affairs

Office of Veterans Affairs

Office of Veterans Affairs
Kansas State University
207 Anderson Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-1110
785-532-6487 fax

Office of Veteran Affairs

K-State's Office of Veteran Affairs certifies the enrollments of students utilizing their VA educational benefits to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Students must submit an Enrollment Certification Request form to K-State's Office of Veteran Affairs for each semester/class they want to be certified to the VA. This form requires an academic advisor's signature to verify the courses listed are needed to complete a requirement in the student's degree plan as officially recorded in KSIS. An updated form is required if additional courses are added to the student's schedule. Certifications for courses will not occur without the Enrollment Certification Request form.

VA Educational benefits in two steps

1. Apply for benefits at VA.gov

    - Submit a copy of Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to Office of Veteran Affairs

2. Complete and submit the Enrollment Certification Request form (PDF)

    - Update and submit as schedule changes

       (submitting when the schedule is finalized is appreciated)