Kansas State University has partnered with Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) to provide faculty and staff a convenient, efficient online booking tool for their University Travel.
Fill out the required travel request(s).
- Includes most all major airlines, including Southwest, in your flight option search results.
- Travelers have the ability to store frequent flyer, discount program and loyalty numbers in your profile so that they automatically apply when a transaction is booked that can utilize the number.
- Access to discounts on thousands of hotels through CTPs discount programs.
- Ability to access airfare, lodging, and rental car itinerary all from the same application as a travel report.
- Mobile itinerary access and reminders through the TripIt Mobile App
- Offers the flexibility to be booked directly by the traveler or by the traveler’s administrative travel coordinator.
- Utilizes K-State’s single sign-on, eliminating the need to manage multiple sign-in credentials to book travel.
- Allows the University to capture usage data to negotiate future discounts for University travel.
- Streamlines the travel reimbursement process.