April 12, 2013
Office of assessment accepting applications for assistant director
Submitted by Frederick Burrack
The office of assessment is still accepting applications for the position of assistant director of assessment. The assistant will work with the director on projects of the office of assessment, all of which have an overriding goal of the improvement of student learning at Kansas State University. The primary duties include the following:
- Compile and document ongoing Kansas State University assessment efforts.
- Prepare reports and disseminate information as appropriate within the university.
- Maintain accessible documentation for all assessment activities and accreditation reports.
- Manage national and universitywide surveys.
- Participate in assessment committee meetings.
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant training activities.
- Aid in establishing linkages among faculty who work on assessment.
- Support research on assessment of student leaning.
- Assist in the supervision of graduate students and student hourly employees.
You will find the position announcement online.