March 21, 2022
K-State Launch competition open for applications
The biannual K-State Launch competition will take place on Friday, April 8.
Open to all K-State undergraduate and graduate students, K-State Launch is an idea competition for students with new venture ideas. Entering your idea is simple! You can either participate in our live qualifying pitch event at 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 22; or submit a three-minute video of your pitch to Canvas before 11:59 p.m. Friday March 25. Solo or team entries will be accepted.
A total of $10,000 in prizes will be awarded. The top 20 finalists will receive a $200 general scholarship and compete live on the day of the event. These finalists will be competing for the following prizes:
• First place — $1,500 cash and $1,500 scholarship for next entrepreneurship course.
• Second place — $1,000 cash and $1,000 scholarship for next entrepreneurship course.
• Third place — $500 cash and $500 scholarship for next entrepreneurship course.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit Award — $500 cash and $500 scholarship for next entrepreneurship course.
Below are the key dates for spring 2022 K-State Launch:
• March 22 — Live pitch event sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Club at 4 p.m. in the Entrepreneurship Center in the College of Business. Anyone is welcome to sign up to give their live pitch for a chance to practice or be selected to move on to the final live event.
• March 25 — Submission deadline for online entries via Canvas.
• April 8 — Final live event.
For more information on K-State Launch or submission requirements, visit k-state.edu/launch.