December 9, 2021
Access to former OrgCentral technology ends this month
K-State user access to the old OrgCentral technology will expire at the end of December.
This is a final reminder for all users, including registered student organizations, to login to the old OrgCentral before the winter break to:
- Download important documents, including organization constitution and bylaws.
- Save photos and videos stored in the gallery.
- Make note of important event details, including attendance records.
- Download important survey or form details, including submission data and form questions/outlines.
- Ensure all organization members from the roster have transitioned to the new platform and have the appropriate administrative access.
For help on how to complete these tasks, please visit the OrgCentral information page on the Center for Student Involvement website.