August 31, 2021
Provost names search committee for dean of College of Health and Human Sciences
Chuck Taber, provost and executive vice president, has appointed the search committee to lead a national search for the university's next dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences.
Chairing the committee will be Debbie Mercer, dean of the College of Education. The university has engaged the services of Academic Career and Executive Search, an executive search firm, to support the search process.
The full search committee:
- Debbie Mercer, committee chair, professor and dean of the College of Education.
- Brad Behnke, professor and associate dean of research and graduate programs in the College of Health and Human Sciences.
- Autumn Caycedo, medical director of the Physician Assistant Program.
- Lois Cox, senior vice president and chief investment officer of the KSU Foundation.
- Stephanie Fox, accountant in the applied human sciences department.
- Kim Hiller, Barbara Weigand professor in the interior design and fashion studies department.
- Shawna Jordan, assistant professor and assistant dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences.
- Tandalayo Kidd, professor and head of the food, nutrition, dietetics and health department.
- Adelaide Klutse, graduate student in applied family science.
- Junehee Kwon, professor and director of graduate programs in the hospitality management department.
- Mindy Markham, associate professor and interim head of the applied human sciences department.
- Heidi Pickerell, vice president and executive director of PACE at Midland Care Connection Inc.
- R.J. Salmen, sophomore in personal financial planning.
- Martin Seay, associate professor and head of the personal financial planning department.
- Steve Warren, professor in the electrical and computer engineering department.
- Erin Yelland, associate professor and interim director of the Center on Aging.