August 26, 2021
New Navigate Student: A free app for K-State students
Navigate is a powerful tool that helps students stay on top of important events and deadlines, find and make appointments for services on campus, locate important campus resources, plan and view class schedules, and explore different majors. Navigate Student benefits help students:
- Stay on track for graduation.
- Make appointments with their academic advisors.
- Create appointments for tutoring and other campus resources from their phones.
- Collaborate with their academic advisors on their four-year plan.
- Easily check to-dos from the university based on their records.
- Build study groups with other students in their classes.
- Look for campus resources with ease.
To get started, search Navigate Student in your app store and download. Then you can search for Kansas State University and log in with your eID and password.
Please direct questions about Navigate to firstname.lastname@example.org.