April 14, 2020
Apply to become a SHIELD Scholar today
K-State and Phillips 66 invite students to apply for the SHIELD Scholars Program. Applications must be received by Friday, May 22.
- $3,500 annual scholarship that can continue throughout your education, as well as internship opportunities and recognition.
- Involvement in enrichment opportunities, cultural events, community service and engagement programs, organized by your university.
- Leadership activities that focus on service learning and personal growth.
- Development through mentoring and guidance from an assigned Phillips 66 professional who walked in your path just a few years earlier.
Applicants may be students in the College of Business Administration and College of Carl R. Ice College of Engineering majoring in the following programs:
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Computer science
- Electrical engineering
- Management information systems
- Materials engineering
- Mechanical engineering
For a complete list of eligibility, benefits and application, visit the website. View the PDF flyer.
For questions, contact Madaí Rivera, SHIELD Scholars Program university coordinator, at email@example.com or 785-532-6237.