March 16, 2020
K-State Supervisory Foundations canceled
K-State Supervisory Foundations, scheduled to begin March 23, has been canceled. This programming contains a variety of sessions on various dates. A list of cancellations regarding the supervisory training includes:
- Understanding Your Role as a K-State Supervisor on March 23
- Effectively Utilizing K-State Policies and University Handbook on March 25
- Mindful Communication for Supervisors on March 27
- Understanding Legal & Ethical Responsibilities of Supervisors on March 30
- Beyond Race: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace on April 1
- Building Your Conflict Management Toolkit on April 3
- Collaborative Communication for Supervisors on April 6
- Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices on April 8
- The Strategic Leader on April 10
The next offering will be in June and the schedule is now available on K-State Supervisory Foundations webpage. Specific questions can be directed to Megan Eakin in Human Capital Services at email@example.com.
Also, the university's COVID-19 website is compiling a list of events and services changes, cancellations and closings.