October 22, 2019
College of Education publishes annual Connections magazine
College of Education faculty, future teachers and alumni are highlighted in the fall 2019 edition of Connections magazine.
In addition to columns by Debbie Mercer, dean of the college, Roger Schieferecke, assistant dean and director of the Center for Student Success, and Abel Frederic, senior development director, articles include:
- K-State unveils the nation's premier community college leadership program.
- "Crash the Class" video series is a blast for teachers, students.
- K-STEP UP grant program breaks the barrier for students in Liberal and Kansas City, Kansas.
- Rural Education Center hosts first Rural Education Summit.
- We love science.
- College advances education, innovation globally.
- EdCats ring in a career at the Bluemont Bell.
- Call Me MISTERs have another impressive year.
- College produces a significant resource for educators.
- EdCats from Hutchinson praise district for inspiring them to become teachers.