May 16, 2019
Provost names search committee for interim university registrar
Chuck Taber, provost and executive vice president, has appointed the search committee to conduct an expedited internal search for an interim university registrar. The anticipated start date of the interim registrar is June 30.
Chairing this committee will be Brian Niehoff, associate provost for institutional research in the Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President.
Members of the search committee:
- Brian Niehoff, committee chair, associate provost for institutional research, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President.
- James Bach, director of operations, Division of Financial Services.
- Lydia Barnhart, coordinator for special populations, New Student Services.
- Nicholas Brown, assistant director and operations manager, Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Lisa Last, director of academic services and academic advisor, College of Architecture, Planning & Design.
- Barbara Nagel, assistant registrar, Office of the Registrar.
- Roger Schieferecke, assistant dean and director of the Center for Student Success and Professional Services, College of Education.
- Loren Wilson, director of the information systems office, Information Technology Systems.
A national search for a permanent university registrar will be launched in the coming weeks with the goal of filling the position this fall.