April 25, 2017
Manhattan Fire Department continues tours of campus buildings
The Manhattan Fire Department will continue Manhattan campus building tours to become familiar with the campus's life safety equipment and building layouts.
Fire crews will be looking at fire alarm control panels, sprinkler controls, fire department connections, main electrical rooms, elevators, areas of rescue assistance and more.
The tentative tour schedule for the remainder of April and May:
- April 25 – Nichols Hall, Thompson Hall, Leasure Hall and English/Counseling Services Building.
- May 1 – Holton Hall, Holtz Hall, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building and Dickens Hall.
- May 8 – Weber Hall, Cardwell Hall, Edwards Hall and the Center for Child Development.
- May 11 – Engineering Complex, Ward Hall, Parking Garage and Anderson Hall.
- May 18 – Justin Hall, Bluemont Hall, Gen. Richard B. Myers Hall and Bushnell Hall.
- May 19 – Hale Library, Burt Hall, Chester E. Peters Recreation Complex and O.H. Kruse Feed Technology Innovation Center.
- May 22 – Hoeflin Stone House, Lafene Student Health Center and Mosier Hall.
- May 24 – Ahearn Complex, College of Business Administration Building and Marianna Kistler Beach Art Museum.
- May 31 – Throckmorton Hall and Waters Hall.