October 20, 2016
Los Alamos National Laboratory representatives visit campus
K-State alumni from Los Alamos National Laboratory will be on campus Oct. 20-21 to give presentations about career and internship opportunities at the laboratory and meet individually with students.
Interested students from all disciplines are invited to learn more about Los Alamos National Laboratory at the following times and locations:
- 4-5:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, in 13 Leasure Hall, hosted by the biochemistry and molecular biophysics department.
- 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, in 437 Chemistry/Biochemistry Building, hosted by the American Chemical Society Student Affiliates. Refreshments will be provided.
- 10-11:15 a.m. Friday, Oct. 21, at the information table in the Physics Library hosted by the physics department.
- 1:30-3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21, in 119 Cardwell Hall, hosted by the physics department.
- 3:30-5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21, in 143 Chalmers Hall, hosted by the biochemistry and molecular biophysics department.