February 15, 2016
Recording Time and Leave in HRIS session offered Feb. 26
Submitted by Human Capital Services, Learning and Development
Recording Time and Leave in HRIS, WHR087, will be offered from 10 a.m. to noon Friday, Feb. 26, in 9 Fairchild Hall.
The purpose of this session is to enable the user to capture daily time and leave information in HRIS. This course will be in a computer lab and each participant will have access to a computer for completing activities presented in class.
Be able to use a web browser that supports HRIS and attend Developing HRIS Online Skills.
Session Objectives: As a result of this session participants will:
- Describe policies and procedures.
- Understand time and leave timelines.
- Understand the relationship between work and holiday schedules, position management, earnings code and employee data.
- Be able to print employee time documents.
- Learn frequently used earning codes.
- Learn how to add a time sheet online.
- Enter employee's time and leave from employee time documents.
- Practice error detection and correction.
- Maintain leave balances.
- Describe time entry panels and leave accrual panel.