May 7, 2015
Final Advising Notes training in KSIS for spring 2015
Submitted by Information Technology Services
Faculty and staff with the advisor role in KSIS are encouraged to attend instructor-led training on the new advising notes features now available in the KSU Advisor Center. See official announcement.
- A demonstration of new advising notes features. Participants will be able to sign into KSIS and begin using the new features immediately.
- A review and discussion of the new Guidelines for KSIS Advising Notes developed by the Advisor Forum and adopted by the University Advising Committee.
Training dates, times, and locations:
- 7:30 a.m. Friday, May 8, in 119 Technology Center, Salina Campus
- 10:30 a.m. Monday, May 11, in 009 Fairchild Hall, Manhattan Campus
- 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 14, in 009 Fairchild Hall, Manhattan Campus
Training is free, but registration is required in HRIS. See the "Advising in KSIS" course on the KSIS Training page for details and how to register. Additional trainings will be scheduled if needed. Please contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability.
Online help also is available. See the "How To" section on the KSIS Help for Advisors page for step-by-step instructions of all of the features in the KSU Advisor Center.