April 28, 2015
Summer job opportunity: K-State Telefund caller
The K-State Telefund is a job opportunity available exclusively for K-State students throughout the entire calendar year. The Telefund works within annual giving at the KSU Foundation to raise support for all programs at K-State from alumni, parents and friends of the university.
As we approach the end of the semester, Telefund is looking to hire a talented staff of students staying in the Manhattan area and in need of a part-time job.
Benefits of working at Telefund include:
- Starting wage of $8/hour.
- $.75/hour bonus based on attendance and performance.
- Up to $400/semester tuition assistance paid based on how many hours you work.
- Flexibility to work based around your own schedule in the afternoon, evenings or weekends.
- Work with up to 50 other K-State students in a fun, but professional work environment.
- Gain valuable skills in communication that extend to almost any profession.