April 23, 2015
Paid opportunity to be a participant in Human Nutrition research
A research study in the human nutrition department is seeking participants for a new study. The study has been approved by K-State Human Subjects Institutional Review board, No. 7479.
• Free food
• Valuable information regarding personal health status, such as resting metabolic rate and body composition
• Study/relax — most of the time spent in study can be used studying or playing on a computer.
• Helping to support K-State research
• Healthy males, age 18-44 years
• Not physically active on a regular basis
• Four total visits to the lab (three of which will last several hours)
If interested email email@example.com for more information.