February 6, 2015
Advising in iSIS trainings available in February
Training sessions for Advising in iSIS are now available for sign-up in HRIS. Sessions include information about the KSU Advisor Center Release 1 in August 2014 and Release 2 in February 2015. Full-time advisors and faculty advisors are invited to learn more about the most recent updates.
Registration through HRIS is required. See Using HRIS to register for classes.
The following Advising in iSIS sessions are in 9 Fairchild Hall on the Manhattan campus unless otherwise noted. The available times are:
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Monday, Feb. 9.
- 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 10.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Thursday, Feb. 12.
- 1:30-3 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13.
An iSIS training session for Salina advisors is also planned on:
- 7:30–8:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 27.
Topics covered during the sessions include, but are not limited to:
- New Advisee Information pages
- Running and Viewing a DARS audit
- Removing Advising Flags
- Viewing Test Scores
If the available training sessions do not meet your schedule, please contact Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-3138, for further training options.